Commercial cleaning products for restaurants
All your kitchen and restaurant cleaning products from one Scotland-based supplier,
great prices, ready-to-use products, 24 hour & free delivery.
Are you looking to buy all your restaurant cleaning products from one provider?
Running a successful hospitality business has so many different facets, however, keeping the place clean is only one small aspect of the day-to-day operations. Finding the right cleaning products for your restaurant can be a lengthy process and many restaurant owners result to buying their cleaning chemicals at the Cash&Carry as and when they run out.?
Cleaning is not what makes you money, but a clean environment, sparkling plates and glasses, shiney cutlery is what customers expect these days when visiting a restaurant or cafe.
Furthermore, the visit to the customer toilets should not be the cause for raised eyebrows. They should be sparkling clean and fill the customers with confidence that other parts of your establishment are looked after in a professional manner too.?
What are the benefits?
- Buying from a manufacturer means cutting out the middle man (such as supermarkets or Cash&Carry).
- Therefore, manufacturers can provide a much better price, saving up to 40% and more in comparison to Cash&Carry products.
- Products are delivered to your premises, which means you don't need to buy them yourself.
- Manufacturers keep you legal by providing the relevant documentation that is required during inspections.
- Furthermore, Manufacturers can provide legally required COSHH training.
- Dishwasher detergent
- Glasswasher detergent
- Floor cleaner
- Washing up liquid (standard & BS EN 1276)
- Floor polish
- Furniture Polish
- Air Fresheners
- Ready-to-use as well as concentrated and super concentrated
- blue roll centrefeed
- kitchen roll
- hand towels (C-Fold, V-Fold, dissolvable, system rolls)
- toilet paper (individual toilet paper rolls, dispenser toilet paper)
- Cleaning cloths
- Mops & Buckets
- Cleaning Carts & Trolleys
- Safety Signs
- Vacuum cleaners
- Refuse Sacks
- Compactor Sacks
- Wheelie Bin Liners
- Compostable Sacks
- Swing Bin Liners (all different sizes)
- Pedal Bin Liners (all different sizes)
Gloves | PPE | First Aid
- Household Latex Gloves
- Heavyweight Latex Gloves
- Handler Gloves
- Vinyl Disposable Gloves
- Nitrile Disposable Gloves
- Over shoes
- Over sleeves
- Mob Caps
- Beard snoods
- First Aid Kits
- Burn Kits
- Medical Burn Gel
- Eyewash Kits
- Food Containers
- Paper Cups
- Hot Drink Accessories (cup holders)
- Plastic Cups
- Drinking Straws
- Paper Bags
Servicing & Repair
- Kitchen Appliance Servicing
- Appliance Repair
- Gas Checks
Appliances (For Sale or Lease)
- Kitchen Appliance for sale or lease
- Bar appliances
Do your restaurant cleaning products have an impact on your customer satisfaction?
Cleaning supplies for restaurants can have an impact on your customer satisfaction as well as your bottom line. We have outlined a few common issues below:
- Are the dishwashers working ok and produce sparkling clean crockery?
- Do your restaurant cleaning products do the job and clean surfaces, ovens and floors first time and leave a pleasent smell?
- Is there sometimes a problem with?greasy or sticky residue on the surfaces after they were cleaned?
- Do the glasses come out of the glass washer with drying marks on them?
- Any lipstick marks left on glasses?
- Are your cleaning products not effective in reducing smell in the bathrooms?
- Do you feel you're paying too much for paper products, such as centre feed rolls, toilet paper, hand towels?
- Does your current provider give you all the correct MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Is the ordering process quick and easy?
- Are products delivered quickly (next day) and free of charge?
We also have provided two blog posts:
The Trichem Way
- We make it easy for you to order your restaurant cleaning products regularly.
- You can either order online from our large product catalogue, or by email, phone, fax or even WhatsApp.
- We will not force you into lengthy contracts.
- Trichem is a local supplier, based in Central Scotland.
- Your order with be with you within 24 hours.
- We use our own vans and do not rely on delivery services.
- If you require your labelling, we can provide customised labels to suit your brand.
Common concerns our customers had before buying cleaning supplies for restaurants from a manufacturer
- Is the?product quality a cause of concern??- Try them out free of charge.
- Are you worried there are hidden ordering costs? - Delivery is free on all orders over ￡50.
- Will new products cause?additional time in training staff? - we have online training videos which you and your staff can?watch when it is convenient to you.
- Are you worried that deliveries take too long after?ordering? 95% of our customers in Scotland receive their order the next business day.
- Will the staff like the new cleaning products? - Ask them to try them for free!
- Are you worried it takes too long from getting an account to receiving the products? New customers are usually up and running within 2-3 working days, if not sooner.
- Are payment terms a reason for concern??All our customers have an account and receive a monthly invoice.
- Are you worried that the price might go up over time? We actually provide an annual review of your spend and suggest potential cost savings?for your restaurant cleaning products.
What's the process?
- Send us an email or give us a call
- Arrange a convenient time for our rep to drop by
- He will only need 20 minutes of your time
- You will receive a box of sample products to try, no extra charge for you!
Request a free quote
Ready to try our products
We are based in Bathgate, in the Central Belt of Scotland and deliver with our own vans all over Scotland.
We'd love to hear from you:
Tel: 01506 634477
Next-Day & Free Delivery
When you place an order, we deliver the restaurant cleaning products with our own vans and drivers and do not rely on external delivery providers. We aim to deliver your order by the next business day.
Reduce costs, storage, waste AND help the environment
We know storage comes at a price and Trichem has always been keen to reduce the impact on the environment. Therefore, we pick up and re-use large cleaning chemical containers free of charge from hospitals across Scotland – even if you are not our customer! We inspect each container for safe re-use. Large cleaning fluid containers can be re-used up to 30 times.
The right cleaning supplies for restaurants
We will help you develop a cleaning schedule for every area that requires regular cleaning.
BS EN 1276 Compliance
The Food Standards Agency requires Food Operators to ensure they use appropriate disinfectants - where necessary - that meet the requirements of British Standards BS EN 1276 or BS EN 13697 for the disinfection of surfaces and equipment that comes into contact with food.?
Different areas can have different cleaning requirements. We may suggest different products that actively help you reduce costs in the long term.?
All our products come with an MSDS - a Material Data Safety Sheet. Our clients receive the Trichem Book which contains all the documentation you require for the safe use of cleaning chemicals.
We have put together a comprehensive online training suite which is particularly useful for new-starts, making sure they are up-to-date with recent guidelines and requirements. Find out more.
All your staff have access to our online portal, where they can complete the legally required COSHH training course - at their own time.?
Save hundreds of kg of plastic waste per year by having large cleaning containers automatically picked up by Trichem for re-use and recycling.
You need it, we deliver it. Orders placed by 3 PM will be delivered next day.
Trichem provided us with the Trichem Book containing all the required COSHH information, instruction charts, how-to-use leaflets for laundry, kitchen and domestics. They saved us hours of work and hassle compiling all this in one handy folder, keeping our cleaning service safe and compliant.
Margaret Rose, Manager,?Kinning Park Carehome, Glasgow